About The US Oncology Network
Our clinical and business support capabilities, expertise and industry-leading technologies keep local practices at the forefront of high quality, efficient care delivery while enabling practice success, quality of life and financial security for physicians.
In 2017, we were excited to welcome Vantage Oncology into The US Oncology Network. Vantage Oncology and its physician partners broaden The US Oncology Network’s expertise in radiation oncology and extend the footprint of The US Oncology Network.
- 17 years of practice management expertise
- Leader in value-based care with over 800 physicians participating in the Center for Medicaid and Medicare Oncology Care Model – one fourth of the entire population of physicians nationwide
- 1,400 affiliated physicians
- 400 locations across the United States
- 800,000 patients treated annually