- Location Information
698 Duluth Highway, Suite 100
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
P: (770) 962-8888
F: (770) 963-7447
Your First Appointment
All new patients will be required to fill out forms including demographic and insurance information. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to fill out new patient applications.
Please bring the following:
- Other doctors' names and phone numbers
- Insurance cards
- Medical history
- List of medications you are currently taking
- Drivers License, Military ID or Passport for photo identification
Together: A Better Way To Fight Cancer
Cancer Center at Lawrenceville provides the most advanced radiation treatments available and treats all types of cancer, at all stages. Our technologies include the ability to deliver a high dose beam, precisely targeted to the tumor, while minimizing exposure to healthy tissue and organs. The road to cancer recovery does not have to take you far from home. Our commitment is to provide the highest quality, state of the art, cancer care available, right in your own community.
Cancer Center at Lawrenceville is part of The US Oncology Network, a community of more than 1,400 affiliated physicians with expertise in medical oncology, hematology, radiation oncology, gynecologic oncology, urology, oncology surgery and other specialties. We believe local cancer care is better care. Practices in The Network deliver advanced integrated cancer care supported by a network of independent physicians who share expertise and resources to provide quality, value-based care close to home. The Network practices have more than 400 sites of care in over 25 states and treat over 850,000 patients annually.
Dr. Gary Stillwagon
Fellow American College of Radiology
Board Certified Radiation Oncologist
Johns Hopkins Hospital Trained
Gary Stillwagon, PhD, MD, FACR is a board certified radiation oncologist. Cancer Center at Lawrenceville provides quality, personalized cancer care in a community setting. Dr. Stillwagon focuses on partnering with his patients and their physicians to collaborate and provide high-quality cancer treatment options for the best outcomes. His power in treating cancer is strengthened even more by The US Oncology Network’s national physician network of more than 1,400 physicians in 26 states.
As a former faculty member in the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Dr. Stillwagon brings almost 30 years of experience and is consistently voted a Top Doctor amongst his peers. He follows tailored, disease-specific evidence-based guidelines developed by The US Oncology Network's physicians. Together we can provide quality, personalized care in our community — right here.
Medical School: University of Tennessee
Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Radiation Oncology
Graduate Degrees: Georgia Tech, MS and PhD – Nuclear Engineering
• American Board of Radiology
• Gynecological, Breast, Prostate, Head and Neck Cancers
• President/CEO - Struggling Kids, a 501c3 charity to benefit orphans, street children
• Fellow, American College of Radiology
• Voted Top Doctor in Atlanta, Atlanta Magazine, 2001, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
• Assistant Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Oncology and Radiology
• Listed in Who’s Who in America & Who’s Who in the World
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation using Contura, Mammosite, and Accuboost Technology
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Prostrate Brachytherapy with HDR
- Stereotactic Brain Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation (SBRT)