- Location Information
1410 South La Brucherie Road, Suite B
El Centro, CA 92243
P: (760) 339-5620
F: (760) 339-5621
Insurance assistance available.
Your first appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and bring the following:
- Other doctor’s names and phone numbers
- Insurance cards
- Medical history
- List of medications you are currently taking
- Driver’s license, military ID or passport for photo identification
Together: A Better Way To Fight Cancer
Imperial Valley Cancer Center treats patients as family. Every member of our care team understands how cancer affects you and your family. We provide a circle of wellness, care and support to ensure your treatment will result in the best possible outcome. With our experience, compassionate approach and advancements in treatment innovation and state of the art technology, we believe we are making a difference in the fight against cancer.
We are proud to offer RapidArc™ Radiotherapy and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) to our community. Being able to offer these highly advanced technologies closer to home provides convenience and offers high quality care to our community.
We assist patients and family members with providing resources to help navigate them through their treatment and care.
Most patients are seen for consultation within 1-2 days of being referred and we accept most insurance plans.
Dr. Zoe Woel - Medical Director
Dr. Zoe Woel specializes in the treatment of breast, gynecologic, thoracic, urologic, lymphoma, head and neck, gastrointestinal and central nervous system cancers and is experienced in Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image-guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), RapidArc™ Radiotherapy and Brachytherapy, including gynecologic HDR, dermatologic HDR and prostate seed implants. Dr. Woel speaks French and is proficient in Spanish.
Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology at the University of Virginia
Medical School: Doctor of Medicine degree from the Medical College of Virginia
Internship: St. Mary’s Medical Center in San Francisco, CA
Residency: Joint Center for Radiation Therapy at Harvard Medical School
• American Board of Radiology-Therapeutic Radiology
Dr. Siavosh Vakilian
Dr. Siavosh Vakilian specializes in the treatment of breast, thoracic, lymphoma, and gynecologic cancers and is experienced in Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image-guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Brachytherapy and RapidArc™ Radiotherapy. Dr. Vakilian speaks English, French, and Farsi.
Undergraduate: McGill University in Montreal, Quebec Canada
Medical School: McGill University in Montreal, Quebec Canada
Internship: McGill University in Montreal, Quebec Canada
Residency: McGill University in Montreal, Quebec Canada
• Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada-Radiation Oncology
• Examination of the Dose-Effect Relationship of Radiation-Induced Hypopituitarism: Results of a Case-Control Study. S. Vakilian, J. Thebault, R. Ruo, S. Marcovitz, V. Panet-Raymond, G. Shenouda, K. Sultanem, L. Souhami. Submitted for publication to Radiotherapy and Oncology
• Volumetric Measurement of Acoustic Neuroma Tumour Growth Following Resection and Predictors for Recurrence. S. Vakilian, L. Souhami, D. Melançon, A. Zeitouni. J Neurol Surg B 2012; 73 (02): 117-120
- 3-D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- RapidArc® Radiotherapy
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
NEW PATIENT CHECKLIST
The patient portal allows patients to manage their personal health information electronically at their own convenience.
Usually the third Monday of the month starting at 6PM. Contact our office for meeting location, topics, and details.