At The US Oncology Network, (“McKesson”, “we”, or “company”), we value the trust that our customers, patients, business partners, and employees place in us to appropriately use and protect information shared with us. This Privacy Notice describes how McKesson collects and uses personal information about you when you visit our website as well as your choices about how personal information will be used. By using this website, you accept the privacy practices contained in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this website or submitting any personal information.
Personal Information We Collect
- Contact information, such as your name, address, email, telephone number, and organization name.
- Unique identifiers and preference information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, your navigation and clickstream behavior from actions that you take on our website.
Tracking Technologies We Use
- Web logging
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- We also use HTML5 local storage to collect and store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use HTML5 local storage to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage.
- We partner with a third party to manage our advertising on other external websites. Our third party partner may use beacons and other technologies to gather information about your activities on this website and other websites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union, click here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
- Improve the content on our website
- Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, requests and applications and/or send important notices
- Market products and services
- Further develop our products and services to improve our business
How We Share Personal Information Collected
- We may provide your personal information to third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as administrating our sponsorship program. These companies are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Some of our pages use techniques such as “white-labeling” to serve content to/from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our website. Please be aware that you are providing personal information to these third parties and not directly to McKesson.
- We may also disclose personal information about visitors to our website:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- If McKesson is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding personal information about you
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Access to Personal Information
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”)
How We Protect Your Information
Changes To This Privacy Notice