Local Care is Better Care
Cancer may be the biggest challenge you will ever face in life, but thanks to exciting new developments in cancer research, great strides are being made every day in improving outcomes and quality of life. That’s why it’s critical to obtain care from a physician that has access to these promising new therapies and advancements.
Practices that are part of The US Oncology Network offer the most advanced, personalized cancer care available today in local communities, close to home.
What Does This Mean For You?
- You’ll receive state-of-the-art treatment in the community where you live and work, with the support of family and friends close at hand.
- You’ll receive evidence-based treatments that are proven to be effective.
- You’ll have access to advanced technologies, the latest breakthrough therapies and cutting-edge clinical trials, offering the opportunity for an optimal outcome.
- You’ll receive critical supportive care services, such as financial management, survivorship and advanced care planning to help you and your loved ones have the best experience possible.
- You’ll have access to online tools, like the My Care PlusSM patient portal, to help you stay connected with your care team to manage your treatment ─ anytime, anywhere.
Find A Practice Near You
With over 1,400 physicians and 400 treatment locations across the country, the advanced cancer care you need may be available right in your local community from a practice in The US Oncology Network. Search to see if there is a center near you.
With physicians and treatment centers of The US Oncology Network all over the country, the care you need is closer than you may think.