- Location Information
1770 Presidential Circle
Snellville, GA 30078
P: (770) 979-3705
F: (770) 978-9986
Your First Appointment
All new patients will be required to fill out forms including demographic and insurance information. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to fill out new patient applications.
Please bring the following:
- Other doctors' names and phone numbers
- Insurance cards
- Medical history
- List of medications you are currently taking
- Drivers License, Military ID or Passport for photo identification
Together: A Better Way To Fight Cancer
Thousands of patients trust their care to Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia. Founded in 1984 by renowned radiation oncologist Dr. Frank Critz, Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia today is a center of excellence in radiation treatment for cancer. We use the latest radiation technology and meticulous research to treat men and women with different types of cancer including breast, prostate, lung, colon, lymphatic and many others. Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia is also home to the oldest and most successful prostate seed implant program in existence. We’re proud to say that our treatment for prostate cancer, ProstRcision®, has the world’s highest proven cure rate.
Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia is part of The US Oncology Network, a community of more than 1,400 affiliated physicians with expertise in medical oncology, hematology, radiation oncology, gynecologic oncology, urology, oncology surgery and other specialties. Practices in The Network deliver advanced integrated cancer care supported by a network of independent physicians who share expertise and resources to provide quality, value-based care close to home. The Network practices have more than 400 sites of care in over 25 states and treat over 850,000 patients annually.
RCOG – Snellville provides radiation therapy utilizing the most advanced technologies available. We provide quality cancer care in a calm, friendly environment. We offer integrative oncology services to our patients that include nutritional counseling and Life After Cancer programs. There is no longer need to travel outside of Snellville to get the most advanced technology in radiation therapy. Why endure the hassles and expense of traveling for radiation treatment when everything you need is here in Snellville. We invite you to stop by our center to see what we can offer you or your loved one in need of radiation treatments
Dr. Tracy McElveen
Dr. Tracy L. McElveen, MD is board certified as a Radiation Oncologist by the American Board of Radiology. Her expertise includes Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Brachytherapy, and Image Guided Radiation. Dr. McElveen believes in providing quality, personalized cancer care in a community setting, and demonstrates that commitment daily in her patient care activities. She served as the Medical Director of the Integrative Oncology Program for Vantage Oncology nationally, is a member of the Medical Executive Committee and Oncology Committee for Eastside hospital, and is on the Board of Governors for hospital administration.
She graduated summa cum laude from Stetson University, and received her medical degree from the University of South Florida College of Medicine. After completing her residency at Thomas Jefferson University where she served as Chief Resident, Dr McElveen relocated to Atlanta. Prior to joining Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia, she was Department Chairman of Radiation Oncology at Northside Hospital.
In 2008, Dr. McElveen was named the American Cancer Society Physician Liaison and served for the Commission on Cancer. Dr McElveen appeared on cover of “MD News” for her knowledge and development of a Stereotactic Radiosurgery Program.
Specializing in women’s malignancies, Dr. McElveen was a partial breast irradiation pioneer and endorsed by MammoSite® Targeted Radiation Therapy. After graduating summa cum laude from Stetson University, Dr. McElveen was given the Etter McTeer Turner Award, for achieving the highest standard of excellence in academic performance, leadership, community service, personal character and integrity.
Dr. McElveen is an active member of the American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology, the Society of Gynecologic Oncology and the Society of Integrative Oncology. She has spoken nationally and internationally in the field of Oncology and published in several peer reviewed journals.
Medical School: University of South Florida College of Medicine
Residency: Thomas Jefferson University, Chief Resident
• American Board of Radiology
• Therapeutic Radiology
• American Board of Radiology
• American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
• Medical Association of Georgia
• Society of Integrative Oncology
• Society of Gynecologic Oncology Internship
• Voted Top Doctor in Atlanta, Atlanta Magazine, 2016 & 2017
• Castle Connolly Exceptional Women In Medicine, 2017
• Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
• Tracy L. McElveen, M.D., Frank M. Waterman, Ph.D., Hayeon Kim, M.S., Adam P. Dicker M.D., Ph.D. Urinary incontinence following prostate brachytherapy. Basic and Advanced Techniques in Prostate Brachytherapy, Martin Dunitz, 2005.
• The Perfect Combination of Technology and Expertise, Cover Story. M.D. News, Oct 2007; Vol.9, No.8.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
• Tracy L. McElveen, M.D., Frank M. Waterman, Ph.D., Hayeon Kim, M.S., Adam P. Dicker M.D., Ph.D. Factors predicting for urinary incontinence following prostate brachytherapy. International Journal Radiation Oncology Biology and Physics, 2004; 59(5); 1395-1404.
• Raed S Behbehani, FRCSC, Tracy L. McElveen , M.D., David W. Andrews, M.D., Walter J. Curran, M.D., Robert C Sergott, M.D., Peter J Savino , M.D. Stereotactic fractionated radiotherapy for parasellar meningiomas, a preliminary report of visual outcomes. British Journal of Opthomology, 2005;89:130-133.
• Tracy L. McElveen, M.D., Walter J. Curran, David W. Andrews, M.D. Summary of the RTOG 95-08phase III randomized trial of whole brain radiation with or without stereotactic radiosurgery boost, including presentation of a clinical case study. American Journal of Oncology Review. 2004;3(10); 592-600.
University of South Florida College of Medicine
• Radiographic and Pathologic Correlation of Gastrointestinal Diseases.
• An intranet web-based teaching instrument. www.hsceducate.hsc.usf.edu
• Tracy L. McElveen, M.D., Frank M. Waterman, Ph.D., Hayeon Kim, M.S., Adam P. Dicker M.D., Ph.D. Factors predicting for urinary incontinence following prostate brachytherapy.
• Oral Presentation; ESTRO/ABS meeting Barcelona, Spain 2004
• Poster Discussion; ASTRO meeting Atlanta, GA 2004
• Tracy L. McElveen, M.D., Kathleen Settle, M.D., Maria Werner-Wasik, M.D., Walter J. Curran, David W. Andrews, M.D. Improvement in cranial neuropathies and vision after stereotactic radiotherapy for skull based Meningiomas.
• Poster Discussion; ASTRO meeting Denver, CO 2005
- CT Scanning & Simulation
- Eclipse Treatment Planning System
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy (HDR)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Volumetric Arc Therapy (VMAT)
The patient portal allows patients to manage their personal health information electronically at their own convenience.